101 Thompson Street
Spacious home with Federation charm amid idyllic gardens
Beautifully constructed Federation home, this stunning semi is hidden from the road behind a charmed walled garden. It has undergone a renovation incorporating a rear extension with a high-spec Caesarstone kitchen and family room opening to an unexpectedly deep English-style garden. Footsteps to Lyons Road cafes and eateries, it's equidistant to the foreshore at Five Dock Bay and Brett Park
Highlights of the home:
- polished floorboards throughout, original federation features
- Renovated bathroom, laundry and kitchen, skylights.
- Streamlined contemporary kitchen with breakfast bar, gas stove and Miele appliances.
- Near new Fisher & Paykel fridge
- Air con (back area of home)
- attic space for storage
- 3 good sized living areas
- 2 double bedrooms, both with modern built in wardrobes and ceiling fans
- lawn area out the front
- paved courtyard with quaint garden and shed in backyard. Gardener to be included
- indoor/ outdoor living/ alfresco dining
- Working gas fireplace
- Excellent storage space including attic (roughly 20m2).
- very close to Drummoyne Public school and catchment of Sydney Secondary College, Balmain.
- selection of excellent restaurants and cafes, and Harris Farm within walking distance
- Close to The Bay Run, Birkenhead Point, Drummoyne Pool and several parks and playgrounds by the harbour.
- Conveniently located close to bus stops to and from city.
-Pets on application
contact Lindy 0412 839 300
- Property Type Semi Detached