15 Leverton Close
Immaculately presented family home with serenity of stunning Bush Views
Privacy, tranquillity and ambiance are sure to impress in this quiet cul de sac setting overlooking Garrygal National Park.
Set well back from the road on 923.2sqm this beautifully presented four-bedroom family home over 3 levels is sure to impress. Built in 1975 it includes double carport connected to a tiled entry foyer leading to the kitchen and family room, with side entrances to main bedroom and lounge/dining rooms. The back of the house opens onto a deck with gorgeous views over the swimming pool, bush and creek, with King parrots, galahs, lyre birds, brush turkeys and wallabies some of the beauty to be observed.
The house is located within a 10 minute walking distance of; St Ives Primary School, St Ives High School, Masada College and Corpus Christi Primary School, with transport & St Ives Shopping precinct only minutes away.
- Light filled spacious home with flexible floor plan to allow a choice of living options
- Suit a growing family, teenage family or executive couple looking for space and tranquillity.
- Several private outdoor entertaining areas overlooking delightful bush scenery
- Modern kitchen flowing to multiple living with stunning bush outlook
- Abundance of storage with all bedrooms having built in cupboards & library with the featuring a built-in wall of bookcases.
- Ducted air conditioning has been installed to upper level rooms kitchen/family room, main bedroom and lounge/dining room & piped gas points throughout kitchen/family room, lounge/dining room and library/media room beneath stairs.
- Stunning entertaining with sparkling in ground pool and outdoor barbeque area in its own green private oasis
Open to view: Sat/Wed 1pm-2pm
Hilary: 0414 442 414
Yvonne: 0436 195 888
- Property Type House