2a/85 Elizabeth Bay Road
Light, Bright, Comfortable & Breezy
Positioned in the classic Harry Seidler building, 'Ercildoune' at the end of Elizabeth Bay's tightly held 'loop', this apartment is an affordable investment or first home.
Tastefully decorated this smart studio occupies a prime position on the ground floor with its own separate entrance. Fully furnished Studio with brand new carpets and freshly painted features a built in pull down double bed which makes living room by day and bedroom by night. It contains a modern kitchen featuring dishwasher, oven and fridge, along with modern bathroom and built in robe. Includes scramble parking and the building offers a fantastic roof top pool/ BBQ Facilities and outdoor area with majestic views and coin operated laundry facilities.
With Large floor to ceiling windows, the unit boasts a leafy outlook with water and park glimpses. Peaceful & private yet close to transport and vibrant cafes it offers a fabulous lifestyle within meters of your front door.
* Full bathroom, separate modern kitchen
* Built-in wardrobe, and Pull down bed
* Common Roof top with stunning views
* Own separate entrance & Scramble Parking
* Shared coin op laundry facilities
* It is totally renovated and fully furnished ready to move in, or rent out /un/fully furnished immediately. The rental return is excellent in this location and the vacancy rates almost nil.
* Agent has interest
Contact Hilary: 0414 442 414
Council Rates: $237 p/q
Water Rates: $178 p/q
Strata Fees: $1094 p/q
CONTRACT AND STRATA REPORTS AVAILABLE FOR THIS PROPERTY.
- Property Type Studio