IS MY INVESTMENT WORKING FOR ME?
The aim of successful Property Management should be to maintain and increase the value of the asset concerned, whilst obtaining the highest possible return on the capital invested.
In the long run, these objectives can only be achieved by careful control of a number of factors. Consider the following questions.
- Do you have responsible Tenants who look after the Property?
- Are you getting the best possible rent in today’s conditions?
- Is the rent paid regularly and on time?
- Are periods of vacancy reduced to an absolute minimum?
- Is maintenance actioned competently and economically?
- Are you receiving Capital Growth from your investment?
- Do you know your rights relating to the Residential Tenancies Act?
- Is your Tenancy Agreement and paperwork in order?
- Do you have all the necessary records for your Taxation Return?
- Have you answered No to any of the above questions?
Is it time to change the way your investment Property is managed or is it time to change to a different Managing Agent?