10/2-4 Frances Street
Boutique ground floor apartment with secure parking
Set at the rear of a boutique block, this impeccably presented ground-floor apartment epitomises the notion of stylish, low-maintenance living. It offers bright, spacious and comfortable interiors, with a designer kitchen, large living and dining area onto balcony and a new chic bathroom with the added convenience of internal laundry facilities including a washer dryer combo. Large bedroom opens to private alfresco space.
While there is a secure parking space on offer, many of the surrounding lifestyle attractions can be reached on foot. Randwick is a central and well-connected suburb with a vibrant selection of bars, cafes and restaurants. It's an easy commute to the city, an easy walk to the stunning parklands in Centennial Park, and a short drive to the beautiful eastern suburbs beaches.
- Freshly painted with timber floors throughout.
- Spacious combined living and dining with adjoining balcony
- Modern gas kitchen with stone counters, dishwasher & Smeg appliances
- Stylish bathroom with bath and overhead shower & laundry facilities including combo washer dryer
- Queen-sized bedroom with built-ins and private, north-facing balcony
- Easy-to-access ground floor apartment, intercom access
- Positioned away from the street offering supreme peace and privacy
- Under-building security parking with lift access & visitor parking
- An easy walk to Centennial Park and Randwick shopping precinct
- A short drive to the eastern suburbs beaches, close to the new light rail
- Property Type Apartment