1/42 Glendon Road
Brand New House alternative set in the Beautiful Double Bay
VIEW VIRTUAL TOUR:
To inspect by appointment - contact Hilary 0414 442 414
In the heart of Double Bay, bathed in light, leafy views and quality finishes sits this stunningly stylish 4-bedroom townhouse, offering it all. This brand-new property with its tastefully designed layout has basement garage for two cars, three bathrooms and a private rear patio sitting on a quiet cul de sac with street frontage.
Ideal for executive couple or small family, this stunning property is an alternative to an apartment in Bondi, or terrace in Paddington/Potts Point. Enjoy the perks of a typical residential home with leafy outlook with no strata levies!
We say this stunner is "not too big, not too small, it's just right!"
- Four large bedrooms, master suite with private study, en-suite with double waterfall shower heads
- Two magnificent bathrooms on ground floor & 1st floor with superb finishes (underfloor heating & heated towel rails), upstairs with skylight & bath tub
- Kitchen boasts gas, SMEG appliances & stone benchtops
- Double lock-up garage with internal access
- Beautiful patio & garden space
- All wet areas with floor to ceiling tiling, matte black fixtures & tapware
- Features: ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, laundry on 1st floor, fabulous built-in cabinetry and plenty of storage
- A few steps to Woolworths, the Double Bay shops and cafes, park and waterfront.
-Approx. 4 minutes to public transport and ferry
- Property Type Townhouse