2/42 Glendon Road
Ideal for single executive couple or small family, not too big or small, unit alternative
LINK TO VIEW TOUR: https://vtc.virtualtourscreator.com.au/share/6ad337ff3664359f419557116aec42a0
Or to inspect by Private Appointment - call/text Hilary 0414 442 414 or Caroline 0422 743 374
In the heart of Double Bay in a quiet cul de sac, family and dog friendly, sits this stunningly brand-new home offering it all.
"Not too big, not too small, just right!"
Bathed in sunlight, warmth, quality in finishes, not a unit and no strata levies. It offers extra spaces and nooks to enjoy peacefully and not feel lonely, whilst enjoying everything larger houses have to offer.
- Three spacious sunny bedrooms
- Master suite with plenty of storage, desk area and bath tub
- Two magnificent bathrooms with the superb finishes (underfloor heating and heated towel rails)
- Kitchen boasts gas, SMEG appliances & stone benchtops
- Fabulous built in cabinetry and storage throughout
- Separate study
- Internal laundry
- Quiet level garden
- Double lock-up garage with internal access
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- A few steps to Woolworths, the Double Bay shops, park and waterfront
- Approx 4 minutes to public transport and ferry
Approx Internal Living Area: 153 sqm
Garage: 28 sqm
Strata Allotment: 376 sqm
Note: Due to this being a new development, use the address: '31 Glendon Road Double Bay' for directions.
Disclaimer: Asset Realty has made every effort to obtain the information regarding these listings from sources deemed reliable. However, we cannot warrant the complete accuracy thereof subject to errors, omissions, change of price, prior sale or withdrawal without notice.
- Property Type Townhouse