1/42 Glendon Road
Brand New House alternative set in the Beautiful Double Bay
VIEW VIRTUAL TOUR:
Or to inspect by appointment - contact Hilary 0414 442 414 or Caroline 0422 743 374
In the heart of Double Bay, bathed in light, leafy views and quality finishes sits this stunningly stylish 4-bedroom townhouse, offering it all. This brand-new property with its tastefully designed layout has basement garage for two cars, three bathrooms and a private rear patio sitting on a quiet cul de sac with street frontage.
Ideal for executive couple or small family, this stunning property is an alternative to an apartment in Bondi, or terrace in Paddington/Potts Point. Enjoy the perks of a typical residential home with leafy outlook with no strata levies!
We say this stunner is "not too big, not too small, it's just right!"
- Four large bedrooms, master suite with private study, en-suite with double waterfall shower heads
- Two magnificent bathrooms on ground floor & 1st floor with superb finishes (underfloor heating & heated towel rails), upstairs with skylight & bath tub
- Kitchen boasts gas, SMEG appliances & stone benchtops
- Double lock-up garage with internal access
- Beautiful patio & garden space
- All wet areas with floor to ceiling tiling, matte black fixtures & tapware
- Features: ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, laundry on 1st floor, fabulous built-in cabinetry and plenty of storage
- A few steps to Woolworths, the Double Bay shops and cafes, park and waterfront.
-Approx. 4 minutes to public transport and ferry
Disclaimer: Asset Realty has made every effort to obtain the information regarding these listings from sources deemed reliable. However, we cannot warrant the complete accuracy thereof subject to errors, omissions, change of price, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. less
- Property Type Townhouse