4/84 Oberon Street
2 bedroom with modern bathroom + kitchen plus car space in ultra-convenient location
This recently renovated, quiet 2-bedroom unit sits at the rear of a boutique block. Recently fit-out in solid 1970s bones including concrete floors and double-brick walls; the appliances, windows, lights, floor, all bathroom and kitchen fixtures and fittings all recently renovated.
Why we love it?
- 2 double bedrooms, both with built-in wardrobes
- modern bathroom
- modern kitchen with stone bench and included appliances: dishwasher and washer dryer combo
- High ceilings
- Beautiful parquetry flooring
- Open plan living with picture rails + built in storage
- double-glazed windows with in-built blinds, giving light-filled interiors and privacy
- Located at the rear of a boutique block of four. Top Floor with no common walls!
- 1 x undercover car space
Located only minutes to “The Spot”, Ritz Cinema, Coogee Beach, UNSW, and Price of Wales Hospital, just metres to buses and parks; easy walk to cafes, restaurants, schools, shops!
Contact us today for private viewing Lindy 0412 839 300
- Property Type Apartment