91 Wentworth Street
FAMILY HOME IN NICHE LOCATION!
Located in the highly prized Randwick North enclave, close to Centennial Park and local cafes, this classic family home offers inviting contemporary living while still retaining its Federation charm. Beyond the traditional façade there is an easy flow from formal areas to casual living in the full width provincial style courtyard. The valuable 7 metre frontage and large land size provide a spacious floor plan and plenty of potential.
• Bright interiors: high ceilings, plantation shutters & glossy timber floors throughout
• Two spacious living/dining areas
• Long galley kitchen with gas cooking and abundant storage
• Three generous bedrooms; 2 with built-in robes
• Two renovated bathrooms: main with bath & integrated washing machine; shower room with WC
• Private, sun drenched courtyard invites alfresco living
• Ducted central heating
• Large 328 sqm land with 7m frontage; dual street access
• Lapsed DA approval for lock up garage; entry from Waverley Street
• Potential for first floor extension (STCA)
This well maintained home offers an enviable lifestyle choice with Centennial Park, Randwick Retail Centre, The Spot & Ritz Theatre and popular schools all within walking distance. Being close to Bondi Junction, Westfields, beautiful beaches and future light rail stations is just an added bonus!
- Property Type House
- Land Size 328 m2