Adored family home within popular price range – not to be missed!
Move straight into this much loved, easy-care and private solid brick home offered for the first time in over 50 years, which presents an exciting investment opportunity with the potential to renovate and extend. Located in a peaceful and secure pocket of Warrawee, there are many renowned schools in the neighbourhood to choose from, with multiple transport options making this house perfect for young families and professionals. It is a short walk to Warrawee Public School, and a bus outside your front door provides easy access to Abbotsleigh, Pymble Ladies’ College, Knox Grammar, Turramurra High School, Turramurra station, and the SAN Hospital.
- 872sqm level block in an elevated position;
- North facing balcony and rear covered alfresco area overlooking established front and rear gardens;
- Sizeable living and dining rooms enriched with natural light;
- Three generous bedrooms, full bathroom and separate second toilet;
- Lovely level large backyard with entertainment area;
- Parking for multiple cars, with a single lock-up garage, and a garden shed; and
- Impeccably presented and ready to move straight in with scope to update.
Open to Inspect: Sat/Wed: 2pm-3pm
Auction:17th March 2018 at 2.30pm
On Site ( If not sold Prior)
Contact Hilary: 0414 442 414
- Property Type House
- Land Size 872 m2