7B/6 Hampden Street
Gorgeous bush outlook with resort-style living in heart of Paddington.
Feel like you’re on holiday while still in the middle of the hustle and bustle of Paddington. This modern and updated 2 bedroom apartment is set in a quiet cul-de-sac offering peace and privacy. Bathed in natural light in a north east corner position on the 7th floor, it offers all the heart desires. Leafy views over the surrounding bushland create an idyllic backdrop to the living spaces while the location means it is only a stone’s throw to Trumper Park and just a short walk to Five Ways cafes and delis, Edgecliff supermarkets and train station, or Rushcutters Bay marinas
- Sunlit open plan living and dining with tranquil treescape backdrop and flows to large balcony.
- Good sized Modern kitchen and adjoining laundry
- Sunny double bedrooms, both with built-in robes
- Modern spacious bathroom
- Secure undercover parking plus plentiful visitor parking
- Featuring excellent natural light and a private leafy vista from all rooms
- Manicured gardens with lush level lawns tranquil gardens and walks and a sunny pool
- Footsteps to Trumper Park, bushwalks cafes & lifestyle facilities & Paddington's popular art gallery precinct
- Great community setting
Open to Inspect Saturday 13th February: 11.30am -11.50am
Contact: Lindy-0412 839 300
- Property Type Apartment